I love creating. I take great joy in the intersection of the technical and the artistic. My first digital SLR (The Canon 20D) changed the way I viewed the world. I am a founding director of Watering Can Media and we started using Digital SLRs for filming over a decade ago. When the Canon 5D came out, it enabled us to create beautiful films at a fraction of what it had cost us before. A decade on, we use a range of newer equipment (Sony FS7, FX3, A7iv, A7Siii, Atomos Ninja, DJI Mavic, Ronin) but the passion from those first experiences has stayed with us.
I love creating content that is inspiring, creative and tells a story in a powerful way.
My favourite content to be involved with and I am actively seeking:
- Interviewing people about their lives and their incredible journey
- Products that change our lives for the better
- I love filming renewable energy projects that have a impact on the Earth
- Charities that change people’s lives
I choose a few projects a year to support and offer a reduced package, so please do get in contact if you fit into one of those 5 categories.
Currently I am working with
- Infinite Energy filming Solar farms and wind turbines. We have created 6 films together this year already
- Care For The Family – An amazing charity that is close to my heart. We have the privilege to interview people about their bereavement stories to create a resources to help others. I also was interviewed for this project myself after loosing my wife Katy to cancer many years ago.
- A large Swiss company (NDAs prevent me naming a lot of my clients)
- Emily King – elite level SUP athlete who regularly wins Iconic Elite Races and UK National Race Series.
Please get in contact if you would like to work together